Welcome to eth.events’s documentation!¶
eth.events is a hosted Ethereum API providing sophisticated support to search, filter and aggregate events from the Ethereum blockchain, and it is based on Elasticsearch.
Constructing a query and understanding what an eth.events server returns is the most important skill you need in order to get started with eth.events.
If you are new to Elasticsearch and eth.events, you first should:
- Inform yourself about the eth.events-authorization methods
- Read our developer tutorial
- Familiarise yourself with the Elasticsearch Query DSL.
- Understand the schema and how events are mapped
- Leverage our example queries and build your own queries.
Please also visit our main Website or in case you have any further questions.